- Prawn Noodle, or Penang Hokkien Noodle is a popular street food in Malaysia. The slightly spicy, sweet, and savory soup is richly flavored with prawn-based spicy broth.
- No coloring
- Uses natural ingredients such a real shrimps, fresh garlic and chilli
- Contains a packet of crunchy fried shallots that compliments extremely well
- Due to the natural ingredients used, eating the noodle feels like a fresh bowl of Prawn Noodle in Penang
- A popular Penang Hawker Food for everyday breakfast, can be found almost everywhere in Penang
- Rated as the World’s #7 Best Instant Noodle in 2015 – by The Ramen Rater